Cyclone insect screens are guaranteed to meet the strand / aperture / dimensional specifications advertised. All roll lengths are inspected prior to shipping for the following conditions and any unacceptable defects are removed.
Claimable under Warranty
- Any cut, hole, or tear through roll
- Damaged selvage extending into the fabric body
- Slack or tight selvage
- Creased material
- Heavy marks
- Uncoated yarn of length longer than 20mm
- Off shade spots, stains, mottled appearance, uncoated flashes
NOT Claimable under Warranty
- A strand connecting knot is not considered a defect.
- Any marking that is not visible at distance of 90cm from the screen at normal inspection speed ARE NOT to be considered as defects.
- Defects slight in appearance or non-repeating are acceptable.
Due to the manufacturing process rolls may be supplied with two-pieces of fabric per roll. Cyclone will supply no less
than 75% of a shipment as a continuous roll.
Defect allowance and number of pieces per roll:
Due to limitations within the manufacturing process the following allowances are considered normal and ARE NOT considered to be defective.